1 Year Contract, Renewable
Starting from RM 2,500.00 per month
1. Minimum working experience 1 year
2. Having an Accounting background is an additional advantage
3. Experienced as an Internal Auditors, Risk Controller, Internal Audit Quality (ISO), Assist in Certification Process (ISO)
4. Good knowledge in internal control frameworks, risk management and corporate governance, analytical skill, good project management, strong interpersonal skill, written communication and multitasking.
Key responsibilities & duties:
1. Works with the Management representative to develop, implement, monitor and manage the company ISO 9001 quality compliance.
2. Assist in the oversight of the management and compliance of the policies and procedures for Risk Management, Fraud Prevention and Internal Controls.
3. Fieldwork-travelling to various sites for safety purposes and hazards identification.
4. Interact with the various levels of management and staff in conducting interviews and testing internal process.
5. Conduct financial and operational audits as requested.
6. Prepares report(s) based on the results of stated audits to be presented and shared with top management.
7. Assist audit team in developing audit reports; present audit report to top management. As needed and assist with follow-up audits, as required.
8. Prepare informative audit report to effectively communicate the findings and recommendations to the branch/ department and management.
9. Provide assistance and support to immediate superior.
10. Any other duties as required by the Head of Department.